Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Monday, July 18, 2005

some new tracks, and Bobby Novosad is a Chuck E. Cheese robot

I uploaded some more songs from the KRVS "What Scene?" comp. I put the Frigg, Rare Avis, and Urbosleeks tracks on their respective pages.
Frigg (Get Used To It)
Rare Avis (The Old Queen)
Urbosleeks (Song in G)
I also added a Liplovers tune (Gok) and a Jean Torres tune (Vegetables) to the misc. mp3 page. Liplovers was Jean and Micheline (sp?). That page is getting pretty large, there are almost twenty tracks from various old local bands now. If anybody was in any of those bands and doesn't like having your music on there, let me know and I'll be happy to take it down. Most of the bands I know at least one person in the band, and I don't figure anyone will mind, but I realize I could be overstepping my bounds.

I don't remember if I posted this already, but I saw that Mitch Reed is playing fiddle in Chari Vari, a Cajun band from around Lafayette somewhere. Mitch was the guy who played electric bass for the LHS band in the late 80's. It was cool, he would be marching around playing his bass and some other kid would follow him around with his amp and a bunch of batteries on a wagon or something. We used to take jazz lessons from the same guy, Jerry Fudge (Lafayette's only jazz-instructing obscenity-mumbling ship captain.) Mitch is a damn good bass player.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I am still amazed by Bobby Novosad's celebrity photo section. He has the exact same expression (of excruciating anal pain) in every single picture. I can think of only two possible explanations:
1. Repeated plastic surgery has stretched his face to the point where it is about to rip off of his skull, leaving it perpetually frozen in that grimace/smile.
2. He is no longer alive.
I don't know about you, but I think there's some serious Weekend At Bernie's shit going on over at KSMB. Check out this picture I made to illustrate this:



As evidence of hypothesis #2, consider this photo of zombie-Novosad in a not even remotely lifelike pose with some hot chick:



Yeah, he's definitely dead.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I just pissed on myself!!!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if Bobby Novosad. . . pulled out the butt-plug. . . he would probably be. . . about three inches tall. . . which is probably. . . one inch. . . more than his. . . penus. . . wait a minute. . . thats not a butt plug. . . its his penus. . . up his ass. . . I knew he was narcistic. . . but thats OTT. . .

5:46 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Thus was a whole new pyschological phenomenon discovered: the Novosad Complex. (secret desire to screw oneself up the ass.)

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, Bobby gets no love up in these parts!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home