Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Thursday, September 15, 2005

Flyers from Morrow

These flyers are from John M. REM at the Saenger Theater in New Orleans, Lydia Lunch at some place on Magazine in New Orleans, Gene Loves Jezebel at USL in Lafayette, three from Combined Effort in Baton Rouge - two Blitzkrieg/Otis fliers and one Otis/Piece Core. I couldn't really remember, but Chris said Blitzkrieg was essentially Piece Core with a different name. I think Sidney Fontenot put on the Gene Loves Jezebel show. Anybody know where that firehose flyer is from? Was Power Tools a club or a band? I'll have to ask John.







7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Fuck you first spammer. Also, fuck you second spammer. And also, fuck you Next Blog button. The only people who use that stupid thing are these spamming assholes. Fuck all y'all!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick ass. . . take names. . .

5:47 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

I think the last thing I heard was that Sidney moved to Houston, but that was a long time ago and I may be making that up. My mind is getting feeble.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo. . . Lisa Hart. . . you know it was hard to separate me and. . . Jose. . . we slept together for many moons. . . have you heard from Anna Simon. . . or know where she is at. . . Give me a holler. . .

4:50 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Jerry Lipps said Power Tools was in Houston.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home