Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Monday, September 19, 2005

Fiddycentdraft site maintenance

I did a bunch of maintenance on the site. I uploaded all of the recently received flyers to the Lafayette flyer page, Baton Rouge flyer page, and the New Orleans flyer page. I linked all of the ones for Lafayette bands to their entries on the Lafayette band index page. Scans of zines are now in this Village Photos folder. Band related photos are now on Image Cave. Click here to see all of the different band related photos. Bands that I had a lot of stuff for have their own separate folders. These folders are also linked to the individual band entries on the Lafayette band index page. Miscellaneous band photos are under the folder named "Band_stuff". Skate photos are moved over to Zorpia, and they are split into Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans folders. I also made a folder for photos of people we know called "Peeps". A lot of the stuff that was previously dumped in the misc Ripway folder is now there. Finally the photos of clubs and whatnot are in this Yahoo folder. There are also some misc photos of shows in NYC and a folder with photos from Tickle Dracula shows (my band) here. I did all this to spread the material around to different sites so there's room to grow. The Ripway account was maxed out. I'm just mainly going to use it to store all of the flyers now. Anyway, all of that moving may lead to some dead links somewhere, so if you find any, let me know.

Check out this badass Black Flag / Red Rockers / Toxin III flyer from Chris's site:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lafayette flyer site. . . is over-loaded. . . ripaway. . .

3:42 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Yeah, I killed the bandwidth downloading all of the photos before I transferred them. Good thing I had them up on the site though, otherwise I would have lost them all when my hard drive tanked. The flyer pages are working now.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is richard grant in tickle dracula?
i had heard that he was.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Yessir, he is. He goes by the moniker "Magnum McDaniels."

The artist formerly known as Richard Grant.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home