Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Friday, August 12, 2005

More stuff from Heith



Fidelity Jones / Fire Party at Haricot's in Lafayette in 1989. These were both Dischord bands. Haricot's had previously been Jerry's and was later Subway. Fugazi also played there. There's already a version of this one scanned on the flyer page, but this one is in such better condition, I rescanned it. He also sent one from the Fugazi show, but I'll have to take a photo of that (it's big.)






From a Surf-n-skate demo featuring Heith, Charlie, Sal, and Donny Landry. How about that "Dungeon arcade party room"? I didn't know Sal was with Eppic...








I think this was from a jam in Jackson with Bill Danforth that Heith went to as a sponsored am. Come on Heith, send us some Heith action photos. I want to see you bust a flip.


1 Comments:

Blogger Great Boudenny said...

I used to be able to do faceplants pretty well. Occasionally I was able to "simulated street maneuver over that simulated street obstacle" (as Steve Jam would say.)

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home