Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sorry, I've been experiencing technical difficulties.

I know I haven't posted anything for a while, but the site isn't dead. I was on vacation for about a week, and then when I got back my laptop tanked, so I'm currently without computer access. Actually I can use Scott's when he's not here, but that's like never, and I suck on macs. To make matters even more awesome, I can read my email on the optonline account, but can't reply or compose new mails. Wonderful. Anyway, I do have a bunch of stuff to put up once I get my computer working. Curtis sent a ton of music (mostly NOLA stuff) and I got a bunch from Badger at Orbis Quintus. I scanned a bunch of t-shirt, flyer, and silkscreen stuff while I was at my parents' house as well. Whenever Scott gets back, I'll see if he can show me how to save stuff on this damn thing. Mcbane sent a cool photo of Fidelity Jones and Fire Party at Jon's mom's house.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was wonderin' where you been. . . I'll work on Wes to get me those photos. . .

3:38 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

I'm back nah! Got my fucking stupid computer working, but lost all my data. Guess I'm the one who's stupid for not backing my shit up. Doh!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home