Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Sunday, June 26, 2005

A couple of photos.

Digging through the old yearbooks also turned up a few other items of dubious interest. A few skate photos, an account of the Pain Teens / Bubba Daddy show at the Bluebird Lounge, and also what everyone has been asking for, a shitty picture of Scott Alan Stagg. I also have a Heads of State interview and an Otis interview from old zines that I'll put up somewhere.

Q: Jenkins, how many Kellys can you ollie, brah?
A: One, sort of.


A Jon Jenkins perfectly executed Kelly ollie 


Keith Wampler at John Wayne 


Scott Alan Stagg 

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see the account of the Painteens/Bubba Daddy show. I remember being interviewed after the show, but I was tripping so hard, I don't remember anything. Except, I was probably being an asshole. I was "always" tripping while playing live, did practise sober though.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

There's not much to it, I'm afraid (it's from the USL yearbook). I just need to convert it to HTML. The Otis interview is good, you guys fuck with Smith pretty hard.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Otis was pretty mean, but consider this, Otis was made up of me, Danny and Ricky. Dana was pretty green and he was playin' out of his league at the time. Come on, Danny was mucho loco cholo.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Si, senor. Loco en da cabesa. In a good way.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the best way. . . Long live Danny Hall. . .

11:56 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

If anybody reading this has any photos of Otis, especially of Danny going to town on his drumset with a grinder, that would be sweet. The Pain Teens article is here and the Otis interview is here.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home