Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Strawboss mp3

I got some info and a Strawboss mp3 from Blake. He said that John Mcbride who was in Fountainhead years ago is now in San Diego and plays with the Downtown Moneywasters. I added the Strawboss mp3 here, but it probably won't be available for listening or downloading until tomorrow. I updated the band index page with new info and a few more band entries. If anyone sees anything that looks wrong on it, let me know and I'll fix it. Actually if everyone could check out the entries for whatever bands they were in and let me know if they're accurate, it would be greatly appreciated. Also any bands I missed, let me know and I'll add them. If you have info on the band then that would be a lot more useful than just the name of a band I missed. I guess at the moment I'm pretty much stopping at 2000, just because there are so many frigging bands.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting tired, are we. . ?

2:44 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Kind of. I'm getting to the end of what I can dig up. I already put all the info that I know on the page, so from here on out it will have to come mostly from other people. Although, I do plan on doing a page on Lafayette and Acadiana clubs and limited pages on Baton Rouge and New Orleans bands and clubs. Jon J. is doing some stuff as well, but it's mainly focused on zydeco and blues (and also Grant Street stuff.)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home