Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm hungry

I would kill for a Country Cuisine $5 plate of delicious fatness right now.


Check out Poche's website. At least as of when I moved away, Poche's was the reigning champion of plate lunches. Big ass plates of food served to you by old coonass ladies who were so real deal you couldn't even tell what they were saying sometimes. Also, check out their movie page. At least watch the welcome message one. Ol' Floyd is quite a charmer! The boudin making contraption on the boudin video is pretty insane. And the turkey one is enough to give a vegetarian nightmares for a year.

I was hoping to find that photo of the Panama City 1980 studs from the wall at Olde Tyme Grocery's site, but alas, no luck. There is a gallery though, but I couldn't tell if any of the photos were of Get Naked Murph. It would be cool to do a "Where Are They Now?" of everyone from that picture. Italian Stallion, Mr. Gorgeous, where are you? We could air it on AOC...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn bruh. . . you didn't have to do . . this to me. . . ya know I live in the UK. . . how am I gonna. . . get me some o' dat. . . bruh. . . heh heh heh

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bruh. . . after checkin' this site. . . I fried me a pork chop. . . with extra cayenne. . . had a samich. . . oh yeah Bruh. . .

5:22 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Next time I go back to Laf I'm going to pitch a tent outside Olde Tyme. I am going to attempt to consume a year's worth of half and halfs in two days so that I stop craving those fuckers. Then I'm going to get Get Naked Murph to inject some fryer grease directly into my jugular.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Come on, Copes, Buffy "scrambled eggs and brains" won't eat Cajun food? Finding a valve in your meat pie is kind of like finding the baby in the king cake. It means she will have good tire pressure for the rest of the year. And Schickenbutt, you should douse yourself in ketchup, lard, and onions and go as a cajun blaze (from Burger Tyme, not Sonnier).

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home