Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Some various stuff from John

This is some more stuff from John M's Zorpia folders. Some of it I think he must have added recently.


Sal Barbier at Surf-n-skate. Anybody remember what the trick he's doing is called? A mosquito?


A cool article on skateboarding from Acadiana Free Press with a photo of Shannon May.


A flyer from the World Industries demo that was held in an old roller rink off of Moss Street by I-10. I think that building later bacame a crawfish place.


A ticket stub for El Vez at Metropolis.


John must have sent some photos of the Jawbox show at the Shriner hall to Dischord and gotten this card. Kim Coletta thanks Jenkins and his parents.


Another card from Guy of Fugazi.


New Model Army in New Orleans circa 1987.

3 Comments:

Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Oops, I just noticed that the Sal photo doesn't look like it's at Surf-n-skate. Must have been at a jam somewhere. My bad. Maybe the one in Opelousas with Rodney Mullen?

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats when Surf-n-Skate was behind Shangri La. You can see Office Depot behind Sal.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

I didn't know it used to be behind Shangri-La. I remember it being in that shitty shopping center next to the old Steak and Shake by the corner of Johnston and Grand. Across from David's CB and custom car stereo where you could get your Rockford Fosgates brah. Hey doo, check out my 6" bazookas cuz.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home