Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Saturday, October 08, 2005

Site for Dana Smith

I started working an some pages for Dana Smith a while back. Dana did a lot of the flyers, t-shirt designs, zines, etc. that are on the Lafayette areas of this site. The site isn't really done, and I would really like to get some shots of his more recent artwork, but anyway the site is here.

I also made a little index page with links to other artist friends. It's here. Aletha Jolivette is from Lafayette and now lives in Austin, TX. Robert Gardner lives in Lafayette. Bart Berggren is originally from Florida and now lives in Austin. We met in New York. Deanna Barham is a friend from New York. Herb Roe lives in Lafayette and is working on a graphic novel. Anyway, check these peeps out!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana is a HUGE TALENT. . . from Lafayette. . . and I am thankful to have known him. . . since he was shittin' green. . . I'll check out the other Artists pages. . . but Dana. . . RANKS. . . in the highest degree. . . Pantheon. . .

6:13 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Now if I can just get him to send some photos of his new stuff... it be badass.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a shit-load from 2001-02. . . I think they are on my zorpia space. . . check it out. . . squeeze 'em if you like. . .

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lied but I'll put them there for you. . .

2:05 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Those are great. I've seen a couple of them before, but most I've never even seen. I'm going to add some to his artwork page.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey crack, how do I get your zorpia space? iyz be ignant.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home