Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Monday, July 04, 2005

Toxin III pics, & Happy 4th O' July!

Happy 4th of July, people! The day we get (have) to celebrate Dubya's favorite word, freedom. Our freedom from the British (even though these days, they're the ones who ought to be celebrating that). And our freedom to march into other countries after making bullshit accusations and pile people up into human ass pyramids. And my freedom to say that I think the country is being run by a bunch of incompetent assholes. (And let me just send out a big screw you to the FBI and CIA agents who are tapping me and Jah One's phones.)

Anyway, Chris sent some kickass photos of Toxin III and Snufflix. I assume the downtown chateau one is from the show that we have the flyer for. And the one with the sheriff if awesome. Here's the lineup from Chris for the sheriff photo:

Sheriff photo (L to R) Keith LeBlanc (Bass/Vox/Snufflix), Me (Guitar/Snufflix - Guitar/Vox/Toxin III), Ronnie Stevens (guitar/Toxin III), Sheriff, Cecil Doyle (Bass/Toxin III), Paul 'Chachi' Richardson (Drums/Snufflix/Toxin III)


Toxin III @ Downtown Chateau 


Chris Cart 


Toxin III, Snufflix, and the long arm of the law 

We posted some photos of George Brown earlier. He's now in the Roebucks and they have a myspace page if you want to check them out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Downtown Chateau. . . was backing up Bas Clas. . . the flyer you have. . . was at a later date. . . I have pics. . . but I'll have to unpack my U.S. PC. . . and download from there. . . next month I'm off the road. . . so I'll get time then. . . Many Shanx. . .

2:11 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Muchos shanx to you, my friend...

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home