Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Andre Bienvenipple

Schickenbutt dug up the funniest photo of Andre from his Stan Brundy Function days:


The leather pantalones, the open Polo, and the rock'n'roll nipplage. Strike three, you're out.  

I also looked up Andrew Duplantis (who I think was in Stan Brundy if my memory serves me correctly) and he has played with a ton of well known bands. I knew he had played with Sugar in the past, but found out he also played with the Meat Puppets and Richard Buckner, and is currently with Jon Dee Graham, Alejandro Escovedo, Tia Carrera, and Son Volt. He busy.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone. . . know how to contact. . . Andre Bienvenipple. . ? . . . in Czech Rep. . . I travel there. . . once-twice a year. . . Prague. . . would like to meet up with him. . . when I'm in the. . . 'hood. . .

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. . . I am anonymous. . .

2:17 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

I can probably find out. I'll check with a few folks.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andre. . . couldn't fight. . . his way. . . out of a. . . wet paper bag. . . when it comes to. . . pugilism. . . Andre. . . would lose. . . everytime. . . if I had a. . . nickel. . . for every. . . fight. . . I saved Andre from. . . I'd have. . . a whole. . . dollar. . . in my pocket. . . but anyhoo. . .

2:26 PM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Fools! When it comes to chest hair, it's not the quantity, it's the QUALITY! And I gots you all beat in the nipple hair length department. (3.25 inches, I just measured)

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chest hair. . . what is that. . . I can't even grow. . . sideburns. . . too much. . . native American. . . blood in me. . . Cherokee. . .

1:15 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

What up Dre! Great band name. Send us some photos or something. Or if you've got a site for your band, send us a link. Also, send some fine women and cheap beer to Brooklyn. Or maybe fine beer and cheap women.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home