Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Monday, June 06, 2005

Sorry, I am a slacker.

Ok, ok, I know I haven't posted anything for about a week. Bernard has been in town and I've been pretty busy. But I have been trying to organize some of the info I've been getting. I was planning on including Baton Rouge and New Orleans bands but the amount of info is rapidly getting out of hand. I'm just going to concentrate on the Lafayette area for now. I've started making this page on several of the old Lafayette bands. It's not even halfway done, but it's getting there. Eventually, I plan to get whatever links I can find posted along with mp3s for some.

Lafayette Local Entertainment has lots of info on current Lafayette bands. This is good, because it frees me up to concentrate on the older bands. I saw that Drew from the Rinky Dink has a band called The Dirty Cajuns. I'd been wondering what happened to that dude. Also, Told By an Idiot forums have a lot of info on current Lafayette bands, and some that are gone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many shanx. . . for the honourable mention. . . and links. . . keep this mofo. . . rollin'. . .

2:13 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

No problem. I didn't know anything about your other pre-Otis bands before I started doing this. Hopefully some other people will learn about Lafayette's punk rock past.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. . . from what I am. . . reading here. . . and in the. . . links. . . the future. . . looks. . . pretty good. . . to me. . . keep on. . . keeping on. . .

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am. . . with you. . . all the. . . way. . !

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home