Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Tuesday, April 19, 2005

minor update.


Jesus Lizard in Lafayette circa 1990(?) Posted by Hello

I'm not sure where this was at. I think it was either at The Bayou (the one owned by Terry of Fat City, not the one in Baton Rouge) or it might have been at the Bluebird. I think I still have a flyer for this somewhere.

Anyways, I've been working on various things, such as scanning some old flyers, recording more old stuff, trying to make some mpeg clips of Roo Slee, scanning some old t-shirt designs, etc. I've got some of it done, but not enough to post it anywhere yet.

I wasn't going to post this photo, but it is just way too retarded.


hair helmet. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger scot said...

Yeah, the bouncer with one arm and a hook prosthesis on the other side broke his nose. I remember that...

8:11 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Please explain the mystery of Miguel's nose. I don't remember that. Does anybody remember the Jesus Lizard show at the Bluebird where Fly grabbed Yow's mic and started mimicking him? I wonder if anybody has a tape of that shiznit.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home