Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Friday, February 03, 2006

estradaganza!

I uploaded these Eric Estrada photos a while back: Estradaganza. I used to have all of these arranged up on the wall at our 8th Street house, but my roommates made me take them down because everyone thought I was gay. Which, I totally don't understand. For example:

Nothing gay here.


Here either.


There's a party in Eric's pants, and you're invited.


After a hard day on the hog, Eric, like most law enforcement officers, likes to max and relax in a little faux fur.


I still have yet to scan or photograph successfully my ultimate weapon, but suffice it to say that when I do, it will most likely permanently burn itself into your retinas, forcing you to gouge your eyes out. You have been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home