Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Sunday, January 29, 2006

Japanese dude's zydeco pages

Here's some stuff from Jiro's site. He's a Japanese guy who plays the accordion and visits Lafayette every year to take photos of plate lunches. I admit, I have no idea what he's saying on his site, but he sure packs a lot into his visits. He hits zydeco clubs almost every night and during the day they drive around to all the restaurants and hit the sights. He's got photos from tons of clubs, some of which I've never even heard of. I have to admit, I respect the dude's passion. He comes over from another country, hits all the good clubs, munches all the good food, documents all the stuff I miss about the place now that I'm gone, most of which I never even looked into while I was there. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.


Chris Ardoin and Jiro at Slim's Y-Ki-Ki


Nu Step at Wranglers


El Sido's


Hamilton's Place


Geno Delafose at Hamilton's


Country!!


Best Stop boudin and cracklin central

1 Comments:

Blogger Great Boudenny said...

Best Stop says it doesn't want you back because you never called. Playa.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home