Mig Mike, gimme a draft.



Thursday, August 25, 2005

Some art

Well, Scott just came home drunk, stood in the doorway of my room slurring something about there being "too many goddamn Adam Sandler movies on TV", and while he was rambling he was unbuttoning his pants. It was kind of frightening. Anyway, here are a couple of random artworks.



Really old drawing by Dana. Margaret sent this in. See if you can find the hidden swastikas!





This is a drawing by Thomas Couvillion that I found in one of my folders.





This is a cartoon I made when I was a kid about a gay Garfield. Ok, so I was a pre-teen homophobe. But hey, it's still better than this crap.





Jessica Fern painted this, intending it to be a portrait of her brother. When she was done, she thought it looked more like me instead. I'm still not sure what to think about that.





This is a masterpiece by Margaret's daughter Stella. Simple, yet complex. Forceful, yet restrained. Enigmatic, yet whatever the opposite of enigmatic is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Great Boudenny said...

I also have an instructional cartoon on picking your nose.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Great Boudenny said...

I don't know. I seem to have lost that installment. The world may never know.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home